PRE PURCHASE CONSIDERATIONS
Buying a 4x4
- How much do you want to spend?
- How long do you intend on keeping the vehicle?
- How many passengers?
- Towing? & what, if so?
- Where do you wish to drive?
- What options are required?
From our mechanical experience, travelling remote areas in the less technically sophisticated vehicle has proven to be more reliable
If you wish to own the vehicle long term, the less technically sophisticated vehicle have also proven to be less costly⁄klm with aligned professional maintenance
Our recommendation is to purchase pre-high tech vehicles for long term and remote area reliability
Pre purchase vehicle check list *assuming considerations have been met*
- Check structural condition eg: rust, body fatigue, past or present damage
- If possible, check maintenance history
- Check present service condition and pre-sale service details
- Have professional estimate of cost of mechanical preparation required for reliable service
- Have professional estimate of cost required options NOTE: Be sure to communicate needs to avoid purchasing inferior options OR un-necessary options
Stuart Highway Autos Co PTY LTD Offer
- Discuss your needs and desires with our very experienced and professional team to establish and informed recommendation to satisy your needs
- In many cases we can provide your needs and if not we will offer recommendations to assist you obtaining your objective
- All 4x4 vehicles sold by Stuart Highway Autos Co PTY LTD are put through an extremely comprehensive pre-sale service. Our vehicles are prepared for commercial use which demands as new performance, reliability and service. Details of pre-sale preperation are provided in detail with every vehicle purchased
- Our professional workshop and supply network supplies existing and future customers with on-going maintenancen requirements and provide competitive options supply and installation. Including continued experience advice for on-going requirements
- We also design and manufacture remote area support equipment and vehcile special requirement tailoring
Our objective is to create total satisfaction for our customers, created by discussing our customer thoughts, needs and desires. Offering experienced professional advice and supplying professionally prepared vehicles personally optioned. We also provide commercial fleet management advice and on-going maintenance requirements. Our workshop provides professional maintenance to domestic, pastoral, community and commercial customers for most vehicle brands. Primarily 4x4, light trucks, busses and domestic vehicles. We supply ALL vehicle types including special purpose and heavy vehicles. Just ask and we will help.